Monday, October 06, 2008

going private

I have become a bad bad blogger.
I realize many things I have in my head have already been said.
I'm a poet, now you know it!

I seriously digress.

I am going to make this blog private so that I can post pictures of the baby. He's really the center of it all, so it seems to do so would be a better use of blog space.

If you'd like to be included when I swith over (in a couple of weeks) send me an e-mail so I can make sure you're able to get on and see the cuteness......... and the baby of course (haha).

13 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Do I have to send an email or will my comment suffice???

OHN said...

Pretty please don't forget to include me.

Christy said...

well yeah, I want to be included!

Debbie said...

I'd love to be included to see pictures of the baby!

Stephanie said...

PIck me, pick me, pick me!! I want to go too!! not sure how to email you...didn't see a link, but I would LOVE to keep up with your journey.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog today and would love to be added. Have you looked into wordpress? You can upload all of these entries into wordpress and then password protect any posts that you want to post pictures.

Amanda said...

I would love to be able to follow the private blog...

Gretchen Osowski said...

I would also love to be included, but don't know how to e-mail you.

Hopeful Mother said...

Would love to be included. My email is hopefulmotherblog -at- gmail -dot- com

Unknown said...

I want to come! pick me!!!

Bea said...

Yes, please! You can contact me at infertile fantasies at gmail dot com. And I understand what you mean about the pictures.

Bea

Marthavmuffin said...

Yes please add me! I have been reading your blog for over a year. I want to continue following your story.